Monday 29 August 2011

Cover Designs II

Hi All,

As I said in a previous post, I've recently been doing some cover design work for authors. Below are some of the fruits of my labour. Please let me know what you think!

To build my portfolio with a view to building a design business, I will be offering to do a free cover (back and front) for any author until 30th September (2011) - so if anyone wants to take me up on this, then please get in contact at: theterrapinempire@gmail.com.

Also, If anyone wants any more info about any of the novels listed below, please get in touch.


'Saving The World' By R. Eric Swanepoel


'Apocalyps' By Mark Ronald Robinson (Draft Version)


'Apocalyps' By Mark Ronald Robinson (Alternate Draft Version)


'Persephone's Library' by Kathryn Anthony



'Don Coyote De La Merika' by Kathryn Anthony (Unused Draft Version)


'The Owl's Mirror' By Wilfried Wlochal (Draft Version)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear what you have to say! I will read all comments, no promise of a reply, though! Thanks for commenting.