Monday 10 January 2011

Brothers - An Introduction

Hello all - I just wanted to give you a short introduction to the poem in my previous post (I realise I probably haven't done this in the correct order, but hey ho). I wrote Brothers as a way of exploring an issue that I am hugely interested in just now - the existence of god... or rather the non-existence of god. I just wanted to get down some of my concerns about blind faith and the poisoning effect that I believe comes with religion.

The poem follows two brothers, one theist and one atheist, who die and must weigh up the sins they have committed in their lifetimes. Please feel free to comment (positive or negative!). Let me know what you think about the issue - I'm always up for a debate!

Enjoy


If the poem is not below, you can find a link to it on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear what you have to say! I will read all comments, no promise of a reply, though! Thanks for commenting.