Friday 21 October 2011

Portfolio



The Second Coming by Griffin Hayes



Bird of Prey by Griffin Hayes



The Next Stop is Croy and Other Stories by Andrew McCallum Crawford



Sex, Death and Mind Control by Robert Chazz Chute



Saving The World by R. Eric Swanepoel  



Night Sighs by Emma Meade



Don Coyote de la Merika by Kathryn Anthony



Persephone's Library by Kathryn Anthony



The Grip by Griffin Hayes



The Owl's Mirror by Wilfried Wlochal


Apocalyps by Mark Ronald Robinson 



New Raine by Sass Cadeaux



Sex, Drugs and Romeo by Robert Chazz Chute


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kit, I know I'm biased, and all of your covers look amazing, but I have to say, The Second Coming may be one of your best. I'm so happy I stumbled onto your website. If anyone's thinking of working with Kit, you'd be silly to let him slip out of your hands.
    G.H.

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say! I will read all comments, no promise of a reply, though! Thanks for commenting.